The Customer Data Management Group (CDMG), led by London-based regulatory think tank JWG, is looking to raise greater awareness among industry groups and supervisors around the need to create a more homogeneous vision of the business requirements of the legal entity identifier (LEI) and other G20 identifiers, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The group, which is currently tracking the different regulatory requirements that impact the legal entity data space, aims to create a holistic view of wh
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II