Reporting requirements for large traders issued by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on July 26 will require firms whose trading is above certain daily or monthly share or value thresholds to strengthen their data governance capabilities, and move away from decentralized reference data management operations models, according to Chicago-based Matthew Schlatter, securities practice information strategy leader at Deloitte Consulting.
“This [regulatory request] places additional stress
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent