Despite efforts to tackle the risk data challenge, firms are a long way from ideal scenarios for compliance with upcoming regulatory reforms worldwide, according to speakers at a seminar held in London in July by regulatory think tank JWG.
Panelists agreed that even if the focus on risk data, fuelled by a regulatory push and increasing interest, has increased, firms are far from being able to overcome their internal risk data challenges.
The bar has been set extremely high. “Right now, it is the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit