Joss Technology, a data management software vendor, is planning to launch its entity data utility in the second quarter of 2012, along with a set of tools that will monitor data quality and facilitate resolution of conflicts or mismatches, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The firm, founded last year, is preparing for how the upcoming implementation of the legal entity identifier (LEI) standard will impact its clients' needs in a changing market.
New York-based Olivier Schlatter, co-founder
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling