As firms prepare for the upcoming legal entity identifier (LEI) implementation, greater attention to governance is being prioritized by many financial institutions.
Princeton, NJ-based Ed Ventura, president, Ventura Management Associates, says firms have taken a harder look at their governance practices to ensure the appropriate checks and balances are in place.
"Firms are looking to make certain their securities of interest are organized by archiving those that have expired and/or are no longer
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank