Joss Technology, a data management software vendor, is planning to launch its legal entity identifier (LEI) data utility in the second quarter of 2012, along with a set of tools that will monitor data quality and facilitate resolution of conflicts or mismatches, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
New York-based Olivier Schlatter, co-founder and managing partner, Joss Technology, who previously worked at Rabobank and Calypso Technology, says banks must keep up with the changing market by first
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse