Concerns around the lack of a deadline for the end of the co-existence period between ISO 15022 and ISO 20022 and the challenges that come hand in hand with it are growing in the industry, standardization experts tell Inside Reference Data.
While some market participants continue to question the business case behind moving to ISO 20022, experts claim a lengthy period of co-existence will only aggravate ongoing challenges around standards maintenance.
Brussels-based Edwin De Pauw, director at Eur
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse