The first version of the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) is being launched after a year in draft status, and executives instrumental in its development pointed to advantages it will provide for the financial industry at a launch event in October.
AMQP will reduce the number of destinations a firm needs to reach, says Adrian Kunzle, managing director and global head of engineering and architecture at JP Morgan Chase.
The protocol also enhances trade confirmation messages and better organ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II