Trillium Software has launched a data assessment service to enable firms to analyze their level of preparation for the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca), which will impact banks and financial institutions that interact with US clients and markets.
The Trillium Fatca Compliance Data Assessment will reveal whether non-US financial firms have the data needed to identify US accounts, as required by the regulation, and whether they are able to report the necessary client information to th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act