The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has established an expert group to deliver global LEI (legal entity identifier) system implementation proposals by April, according to a statement from the board.
Following submission of these proposals, the FSB plans to review them and send them on to the G-20 for its planned June summit. The FSB's action took place in its meeting January 10 in Basel.
The international regulatory coordination organization also set up an OTC Derivatives Coordination Group to w
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank