Progress towards implementation of the legal entity identifier (LEI) is continuing, with the establishment by the Financial Stability Board (FSB) of an expert group that will deliver system implementation proposals and the creation of an LEI working group by the International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication (ISITC) Europe. An LEI test file has also been released to help firms prepare their systems for the new identifier.
The FSB’s LEI Expert Group is composed of key
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act