The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has announced that it will hold a workshop on the legal entity identifier (LEI) in Basel, Switzerland, on March 28, and has also revealed the details of two technical features of the standard.
The workshop is intended to facilitate dialogue between the public and private sectors on the global LEI initiative, and to obtain feedback from a wide range of private sector participants on the preliminary work undertaken by the FSB.
The regulators and private sector r
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit