Bloomberg's acquisition of Dublin-based pricing and reference data distribution and integration services provider PolarLake will expand the distribution of its services, according to a Bloomberg official.
"With PolarLake, we can build a complementary service offering that has the potential to be integrated with some of our data distribution and management capabilities," says Mark Pesonen, global head of the enterprise products and solutions business at Bloomberg. This business unit of Bloomberg,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling