The launch of the provisional LEI Utility Portal solution, a joint effort of the Global Financial Markets Association, the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) and Swift, which was expected today, has been postponed to an as-yet undetermined date, according to Swift officials.
The development of the portal is complete, officials said, but its public debut is being postponed because the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is still working on designations for its CFTC Interim Com
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank