The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (Sifma) is "encouraged" by the Financial Stability Board's (FSB) recommendations for the development of a legal entity identifier (LEI) system, but says questions remain about how the principles of these recommendations will be put into practice.
The FSB was asked by the Group of Twenty Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors (G-20) to develop proposals for the establishment of an LEI system, which will uniquely identify participants
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit