Swift, the industry cooperative, has appointed Javier Pérez-Tasso as its new marketing executive.
In his new role, Pérez-Tasso will be responsible for growing market share in reference data, matching and cloud services, as well as consolidating the organization's position in its core areas, including clearing and settling and market infrastructure. He will be based in Swift's headquarters in Belgium and report to the chief executive, Gottfried Leibbrandt.
Prior to taking on the role, Pérez-Tasso
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act