Questions remain about how the Commodity Futures Trading Commission's interim legal entity identifier (LEI) system will fit into the governance model of the global LEI, according to Tim Lind, Thomson Reuters' global head of legal entity and corporate actions, enterprise content.
The CFTC has announced that the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) and Swift will provide its CFTC Interim Compliant Identifiers (CICI), which will be required as part of its new clearing and trade reportin
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership