Omgeo, the post-trade processing services provider, has updated its Alert database of settlement and account instructions to include 23 new legal entity data fields with coverage of 3,000 entities.
The data is being supplied and maintained by Avox, a subsidiary of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), which is operating the utility for the Commodity Futures Trading Commission's (CFTC) interim legal entity identifier (LEI). Investment managers and broker-dealers who pay a subscrip
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership