Omgeo, the post-trade processing services provider, has updated Omgeo ProtoColl, its automated collateral management solution, to help firms provide the daily mark-to-market reports mandated by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
Under the CFTC's requirements, swap dealers and major swap participants must begin delivering daily mark-to-market statements on many of their open derivatives positions to their counterparties and contributing counterparties. In response, Omgeo has enha
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act