The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has released details of plans to include hierarchical data with the legal entity identifier (LEI), which will be presented to a new LEI governance committee in the New Year, along with a report on the eligibility of Switzerland as the location for the LEI foundation. It has also outlined policies to prevent pre-LEI systems duplicating codes.
The FSB says the LEI Implementation Group (IG) of regulators is working closely with the Private Sector Preparatory Grou
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership