Technology vendor OTC Fin has launched a Solvency II engine that offers enhanced transparency and look-through functionality. The tool is designed to enable third-party administrators to help their insurance clients comply with the European Union directive on capital adequacy and risk management for insurers.
The engine has been integrated into OTC Fin's PATOne data management platform, and guides users through the completion of the Quantitative Reporting Templates (QRT), which have been develop
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership