The chairman of the Financial Stability Board (FSB), Mark Carney, has set additional deadlines for accounting standards, phases of Basel III implementation, implementing identifiers for systemically important insurers, and central clearing of reporting of trades. He has communicated these deadlines to central bank governors and ministers of Group of Twenty (G-20) countries.
Carney and the FSB have asked the G-20 officials to instruct the IASB and FASB accounting standards boards to draft a road
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit