Data services provider SIX Financial Information has unveiled a service that will provide the data clients need to comply with a new tax that Italian authorities will begin levying on financial transactions in March.
Italy is imposing a tax on the transfer of equities issued by Italian resident companies that had a market capitalization of €500 million or more in November 2012. The tax will be expanded in July to cover the transfer of derivatives with taxable shares as underlyings.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank