The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation's (DTCC) partnership with Cusip Global Services (CGS) for the assignment of CFTC Interim Compliant Identifiers (CICIs) follows on from an industry vision for National Numbering Associations to be partners in the effort, says Ron Jordan, managing director and chief data officer at the DTCC.
"This was part of the DTCC/Swift response to the industry's request for proposal that was eventually awarded to DTCC/Swift/ANNA [the Association of National Numberin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit