Swift and the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) are reporting progress in their work toward implementation of a global legal entity identifier (LEI) system, according to officials who spoke at the Swift Operations Forum Americas on March 5.
The organizations now have about 50,000 LEI records in their database, about half of which are from the US, according to Paul Janssens, LEI program director, securities and treasury markets at Swift. Janssens estimates that about half of those re
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit