Drooms, a vendor of virtual data rooms, has launched a product to help fund managers comply with reporting requirements under the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD), which aims to harmonize the way alternative investment funds operate in Europe, improve competition and protect investors.
Jan Hoffmeister, Zug, Switzerland-based co-founder of Drooms, says the company's AIFMD/Command virtual data room will enable fund managers to collect and centrally store documentation that mu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act