An open standard for fixed-income reference data would better coordinate taxonomies, including the EDM Council's Financial Industry Business Ontology (FIBO), according to one of the organizers of a feasibility study commissioned by broker-dealers to examine their data operations. The study also surveyed other market participants including regulators, for input on the issues.
"Coming up with an agreeable taxonomy makes sense from a business and technological perspective," says Alex Wolcough, head
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform