The debate over implementation of the legal entity identifier (LEI) standard as set by the US Treasury's Office of Financial Research (OFR) heated up this past summer. After putting the LEI in place in July, the OFR followed this up in August by announcing the first phase of its implementation could begin in 2012 because enough progress had been made.
How the implementation of the LEI will be accomplished dominated the virtual roundtable discussion on pages 8-20 of the Inside Reference Data Regu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech