Under this agreement, the S&P/JPX JGB VIX Index will be co-sponsored by S&P DJI and JPX, having obtained a license from the Chicago Board Options Exchange, which has granted S&P DJI the exclusive rights to license third parties to use certain CBOE indexes, proprietary index methodologies, and related marks and data, such as in connection with structured products based on its VIX Volatility Index.
The new benchmark will become the first ever full-scale fixed income volatility index available in
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'