FIS will acquire 100 percent of the equity of the Wayne, Pa.-based company for a combination of cash and stock that values the company at $9.1 billion, including the assumption of its debt, which FIS said it plans to refinance. The two companies will have over $9.2 billion in combined annual revenues.
"By bringing together two innovative companies with common business models, similar cultures, strong leadership and complementary solutions, we are enhancing our ability to empower our clients and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data