Empirasign began talking to the vendors in March and April, and made the evaluated prices available as a “soft launch” on Empirasign’s website in early May, before starting to actively promote the service around the middle of last month. Users will see an icon for each vendor next to any bond in a dealer bid list or if they search for a specific bond.
“If you don’t think the price talk is accurate, you can click those icons and get a ‘second opinion’,” says Empirasign founder and president Adam
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero