Nasdaq is poised to complete its acquisition of Cinnober Financial Technology, after reaching a critical level of acceptance for its all-cash offer among shareholders of the Swedish vendor.
The US exchange operator announced on January 9 that 91 percent of shareholders had accepted its offer for the firm, which values Cinnober at around $220 million. Nasdaq had been forced to revise its offer in late December 2017, after a number of holdout investors said the original asking price had been too
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess