Wealth management technology provider Financeware is merging its VMS fund data vendor subsidiary with recent acquisition Quodd Financial Information Services, a Jersey City, NJ-based provider of data terminals and datafeeds, to offer a “fully functioning” data vendor solution to its core wealth management customers and expand its client base to other front-office roles.
The combined business, which will be merged under the Quodd brand, will include Quodd’s real-time international data offerings
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group