Wealth management technology provider Financeware is merging its VMS fund data vendor subsidiary with recent acquisition Quodd Financial Information Services, a Jersey City, NJ-based provider of data terminals and datafeeds, to offer a “fully functioning” data vendor solution to its core wealth management customers and expand its client base to other front-office roles.
The combined business, which will be merged under the Quodd brand, will include Quodd’s real-time international data offerings
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha