NEW YORK--Garban-Intercapital and Govpx will offer Agencypx, a service to provide pricing, last trade, yield spreads, history and news for US government agency issues, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan agency.
Ron Purpora, CEO of Garban LLC, says: "Agency volume over the last year has increased dramatically while direct government borrowing has declined because of the budget surpluses. Agency issues may well become the new benchmark replacing the ten-year bond."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming