A lot has changed over the past few years in how the financial services industry uses data, from increased adoption of big data to greater use of complex analytics in almost every aspect of the industry.
US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) commissioner Kara Stein and the director of the Office of Financial Research at the US Treasury Richard Berner both stressed the importance of data during their speeches last week at the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (Sifma) Ops
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership