The big-data tool takes in up to 10 years’ worth of results and exception data via a Hadoop-based infrastructure. It can be connected with in-house and third-party tools from internally built analytics engines and Microsoft Excel, to tools such as Tableau, Power BI and QlikView.
“So the importance of using Hadoop was that it’s massively scalable,” says Nick Taplin, who runs Duco’s European presales function. “The importance of using it on a time-series infrastructure was that people could use
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class