“There’s a ton of really useful fintech solutions in terms of data analytics, data cleansing and data intelligence, which can help banks make sense of the data that they’ve been sitting on for a long time. This is actually quite important from an economic perspective, but also from an innovation perspective for using the data, knowing where the data is, and what the data does,” said Ruth Wandhöfer during a panel discussion at the ACAMS financial crime conference in Amsterdam.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail