“There’s a ton of really useful fintech solutions in terms of data analytics, data cleansing and data intelligence, which can help banks make sense of the data that they’ve been sitting on for a long time. This is actually quite important from an economic perspective, but also from an innovation perspective for using the data, knowing where the data is, and what the data does,” said Ruth Wandhöfer during a panel discussion at the ACAMS financial crime conference in Amsterdam.
Wandhöfer argues t
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture