“There’s a ton of really useful fintech solutions in terms of data analytics, data cleansing and data intelligence, which can help banks make sense of the data that they’ve been sitting on for a long time. This is actually quite important from an economic perspective, but also from an innovation perspective for using the data, knowing where the data is, and what the data does,” said Ruth Wandhöfer during a panel discussion at the ACAMS financial crime conference in Amsterdam.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain