Thomson Reuters has rolled out an upgraded media screening component within its World-Check One financial crime and risk monitoring platform, using artificial intelligence to filter potentially relevant negative mentions in news and text data relating to companies or individuals, allowing analysts to more quickly perform risk assessments and decide whether a counterparty could represent undue business risk.
The new tool, Media Check, aggregates 11,600 print and online media sources, and allows
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance