Thomson Reuters has rolled out an upgraded media screening component within its World-Check One financial crime and risk monitoring platform, using artificial intelligence to filter potentially relevant negative mentions in news and text data relating to companies or individuals, allowing analysts to more quickly perform risk assessments and decide whether a counterparty could represent undue business risk.
The new tool, Media Check, aggregates 11,600 print and online media sources, and allows
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1