TellusLabs uses satellite imaging to evaluate environmental conditions around the globe. Orbital Insight uses machine learning to source, process, and analyze geospatial data from images generated from satellites, drones, balloons, and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). The datasets that provide daily estimates for above ground oil tank storage will be available on DataMine, as will TellusLabs’ crop health index (TL CHI) and normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI), integrated for predictive
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha