This latest addition will enable banks to consolidate and visualize their electronic and voice-traded swaps transactions through a single user interface. Matthew Hodgson, CEO and founder of Mosaic Smart Data, explains that the industry traditionally operates across multiple platforms and that one of the challenges in creating a unified view is a reliance on inconsistent data definitions.
“One of the challenges is that the transaction data is not normalized, and what we are able to do is bring a
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams