This latest addition will enable banks to consolidate and visualize their electronic and voice-traded swaps transactions through a single user interface. Matthew Hodgson, CEO and founder of Mosaic Smart Data, explains that the industry traditionally operates across multiple platforms and that one of the challenges in creating a unified view is a reliance on inconsistent data definitions.
“One of the challenges is that the transaction data is not normalized, and what we are able to do is bring a
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1