This latest addition will enable banks to consolidate and visualize their electronic and voice-traded swaps transactions through a single user interface. Matthew Hodgson, CEO and founder of Mosaic Smart Data, explains that the industry traditionally operates across multiple platforms and that one of the challenges in creating a unified view is a reliance on inconsistent data definitions.
“One of the challenges is that the transaction data is not normalized, and what we are able to do is bring
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail