One of the biggest challenges facing financial services firms today is not necessarily the amount of data they have to manage and store, but how much data they end up throwing away, given the fact that over the last couple of years they have produced increasingly large data volumes.
At this year’s WatersTechnology Innovation Summit in London, Goldman Sachs’ head of technology, Joanne Hannaford, said that in order to tackle this challenge and create better data flows, organizations need to star
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper