One of the biggest challenges facing financial services firms today is not necessarily the amount of data they have to manage and store, but how much data they end up throwing away, given the fact that over the last couple of years they have produced increasingly large data volumes.
At this year’s WatersTechnology Innovation Summit in London, Goldman Sachs’ head of technology, Joanne Hannaford, said that in order to tackle this challenge and create better data flows, organizations need to star
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology