BMO InvestorLine clients can now access OTC Markets’ Level 1+ Quotes service, which includes real-time best bid and offer pricing for securities listed on its OTCQX, OCTQB and Pink markets.
“Customers of BMO InvestorLine now have the information to analyze, value and trade the complete breadth of OTC securities spanning large multinational ADRs (American Depository Receipts) to regional/community banks and venture stage companies,” says Matthew Fuchs, executive vice president of market data and
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning