GoldenSource and RSU have now been working together for several months, and expect the service to go live early in the third quarter of this year, followed by a period of parallel running of perhaps around six months, officials say.
“RSU was looking for ways to expand the services it provides to Landesbanks, and looked at the most efficient way to provide a golden copy of cleansed market data—not tick data for the front office—to customers. And they’ve figured out that the best way to do that i
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets