GoldenSource and RSU have now been working together for several months, and expect the service to go live early in the third quarter of this year, followed by a period of parallel running of perhaps around six months, officials say.
“RSU was looking for ways to expand the services it provides to Landesbanks, and looked at the most efficient way to provide a golden copy of cleansed market data—not tick data for the front office—to customers. And they’ve figured out that the best way to do that i
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1