Trendrating now displays upgrades and downgrades on the right-hand side of the new alerts page, separated by country, sector, and individual stocks, making it easier to quickly identify momentum events, making the data more accessible and actionable, and allowing users to tailor alerts to their specific investment universe, officials say.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won