Money.Net closed its acquisition of Scout Finance’s technology in October, and will make its mobile apps available to Money.Net clients as part of their $150 per month terminal subscriptions, integrated with the terminal product, replacing its existing proprietary mobile app.
“The reason we did this deal is to use [Scout] as the base for our own mobile build-out,” says Money.Net CEO Morgan Downey, citing Scout’s user interface and design as the key feature that made it appealing. “We would come
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground