Chicago-based fundamental research platform provider YCharts has introduced a new feature, dubbed Model Portfolios, which allows investment professionals to create custom portfolios on-the-fly that can combine securities and funds, for attracting new investments and benchmarking existing portfolios.
The vendor rolled out the new feature last week after four months of development and around six weeks of beta testing with “a couple dozen users” who gave feedback and helped iron out any bugs.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles