Chicago-based fundamental research platform provider YCharts has introduced a new feature, dubbed Model Portfolios, which allows investment professionals to create custom portfolios on-the-fly that can combine securities and funds, for attracting new investments and benchmarking existing portfolios.
The vendor rolled out the new feature last week after four months of development and around six weeks of beta testing with “a couple dozen users” who gave feedback and helped iron out any bugs.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail