Chicago-based fundamental research platform provider YCharts has introduced a new feature, dubbed Model Portfolios, which allows investment professionals to create custom portfolios on-the-fly that can combine securities and funds, for attracting new investments and benchmarking existing portfolios.
The vendor rolled out the new feature last week after four months of development and around six weeks of beta testing with “a couple dozen users” who gave feedback and helped iron out any bugs.
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects