The partnership is aimed at the growing need for transparent pricing and unconflicted research for the buy side, which is driven by the regulatory push for unbundling research from current commission structures, as predominantly seen in the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II). It will give Nyfix’s buy-side members access to independent research on Asian markets.
Ullink’s Nyfix portal is a service delivery platform that gives Nyfix members access to a range of trading a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership