The cloud-based platform, CommciseBUY is understood to have been picked by Schroders following a detailed selection process. Amrish Ganatra, CEO and co-founder at Commcise, tells WatersTechnology that the platform is used to “track every bit of research that [clients] are using.”
“They can evidence that they are paying a fair and equitable amount [and are] not being induced,” he says. “And then, finally, having an accounting platform in place that helps our clients demonstrate where this cost
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'