Users will be able to establish full contact with research analysts, purchase time for one-on-one calls, and conduct meetings through the platform, with full audit trail functionality and payment through soft or hard-dollar accounts, according to RSRCHXchange co-founder Jeremy Davies.
“This is our biggest functional release to date,” Davies says. It’s not something we’ve taken lightly—we’ve had some ability around analyst time for a while, but we’ve spent much of the past 12 months speaking to
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha