Users will be able to establish full contact with research analysts, purchase time for one-on-one calls, and conduct meetings through the platform, with full audit trail functionality and payment through soft or hard-dollar accounts, according to RSRCHXchange co-founder Jeremy Davies.
“This is our biggest functional release to date,” Davies says. It’s not something we’ve taken lightly—we’ve had some ability around analyst time for a while, but we’ve spent much of the past 12 months speaking to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain