Smartkarma, a provider of independent research on Asian markets, is teaming up with CorpXSasia, a London-based company that arranges regulatory-compliant meetings between global institutional investors and listed companies in the region, and “roadshows”—where brokers or third parties organize “tours” to meet companies and visit their facilities.
The partnership aims to enable both firms to provide a more comprehensive solution for corporate access and insights, particularly as these markets
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain